Become an EASL member before 31 December 2017, or renew your current EASL membership and enjoy reduced fees to next year’s annual congress.
EASL members get huge savings on registration rates and benefit from a full year of educational tools and services (01 January 2018 – 31 December 2018);
- Journal of Hepatology* online access
- Reduced fees to The International Liver CongressTM(ILC) and all EASL events
- Best research; EASL fellowships and mentorships
- Opportunity to host EASL monothematic conferences and EASL special conferences
- Best education; EASL schools of hepatology and masterclass
- Funding support;endorsement and sponsorship, registry grants, EU funding and application support for the EU Research Framework Programme
- Access to the LiverTreeTM
*Application or renewals for the 2018 EASL membership (new members and renewals) will be available as of 02 October 2017.
EASL member’s registration fees will only be available after your application or renewal has been fully processed.